Dear Customers and Suppliers
Due to the declaration of the State of National Emergency and the rules established by the Portuguese Government Authorities by law on 19 March 2020, the company’s management informs:
Gra2003 will continue to operate.
After a dialogue with our employees about protection measures, we decided to continue producing. However, we will reinforce the measures of internal protection and containment of those who visit us.
In compliance with the decree by Portuguese Government Authorities:
1. There will be no attendance to the public in person.
2. The space between employees has been increased. As well as the spatial distance between suppliers and our employees who receive orders will be maintained.
3. Mandatory cleaning of workspaces.
And we add
4. In the document exchange process, we will use gloves and/or hand disinfectants and masks.
5. When delivering orders, please wait in the vehicle and call 919 371 522 to receive instructions.
With these simple actions, we intend to comply with the DGS (Portuguese Health Authorities) standards of containment and imposed by the State of National Emergency.
We kindly ask for your understanding and collaboration in these procedures that serve to protect EVERYONE.
Note: due to the current situation it is possible to have production constraints caused by lack/delay in the supply of components. If applicable, the targeted customers will be duly informed. For now, everything is assured.
We are in contact with the means we already had and we added the videoconference, by appointment.